Mission: To accomplish the purpose of EACH together through Macomb county-wide initiatives.
Identify “Prayer, Care, Share, & Prepare” initiatives that:
• Are bigger than one church can do alone;
• Provide a high degree of visibility to the unifying theme of the movement and unite the county churches under that theme;
• Offer multiple ways that adults and youth can get involved;
• Are transformational in their spiritual and life impact across the county;
• Keep the Gospel message at its center, in the spirit of EACH.
We strive to keep Initiatives few and manageable so that we can go deep in our transformational impact to the county.
|Bringing the transforming love and message of Jesus Christ to a specific neighborhood in Macomb County!
Night of Prayer – Sunday, January 19, 7pm
|Summerfest – A Premier Outreach Festival in Warren Where You Can Serve and Shine the light of Christ! August 10th, 2013
Upcoming Dates: Taste of Hope auction to support Summerfest – Saturday, March 29, 2014. Tickets $15 in advance, $20 at the door.
Summerfest will take place on August 9, 2014!!
This event needs volunteers!