|EACH PRAYER REQUESTS 5/9/2012
If you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any fellowship with the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and purpose. (Philippians 2:1-3 NIV)
- Thousands attended the Prayer Walk and much earnest prayer was offered for our region
- Thousands of EACH food boxes are being filled by Metro Detroit people to be given away at the LOVIN’ the “D” outreach on May 19th
Finances: That the Lord will provide finances to cover a potential $300,000 shortfall as it relates to costs associated with the Prayer Walk, Lovin’ the “D” Resource Fair/Outreach Event and other Good Deeds initiatives.
Good News & Good Deeds: Pray for sufficient volunteers and success in all aspects of this year’s Nehemiah Projects (you can find a place to serve at: http://eachtoday.com/good-deeds/nehemiah-projects/).
LOVIN’ the “D” outreach at WSU on Saturday May 19th: This is our largest outreach event of the year! Please pray earnestly for:
- Awareness: That news of the outreach will spread, people will bring their friends, and the event will be a huge success
- Final preparations: For last-minute details and for additional volunteers still needed
- Those serving: For wisdom and anointing upon all the leaders and volunteers; for effective ministry in each area: Registration, Hospitality, Food Distribution, Medical Village, Senior Village, Evangelism, Prayer, Family Fun Zone, Youth Ville, Employment, Utility Forum, Clothing Closet, kids’ Barber/Manicure, musicians and speakers on the stage; for blessings upon those working behind the scenes (lot attendants, maintenance, setup and breakdown crews, etc.)
- Those attending: That they will sense the Lord’s great love for them, that they will be blessed by the services and activities, that the speakers’ messages and the music will grip their hearts, that grace for salvation, spiritual restoration, and a deeper walk with the Lord will be lavished upon each one.
- Great weather, great fun, great blessings, and great spiritual fruit!